« Home | Does John Baird Need Anger Management Sessions? » | Conrad Black Hears US Federal Court Sentence Tomorrow » | I Don't Know Who Akaash Maharaj Is ... But He Can ... » | John Lennon. Then and Now » | Manitoba Court Rejects Huge Metis Land Claim » | Mary Walsh Needs Your Bare Arse And 499 Others - N... » | Serbia Threatens War Against Breakaway Province Of... » | 'Conservatives Downplaying Taliban Strength' - Thi... » | December 6, 1989 .... » | New Saskatchewan Party Government Has Found The Pu... » 

Monday, December 10, 2007 

Buckdog Urges Barbara Amiel To 'Stand By Her Man'!



Dear Babs;
I know it is going to be difficult now that they are going to throw Lord Black into the slammer and that he is now going to have to consort with fellows named Spike and Buba, but Babs ... remember the sage wisdom of Tammy Wynette ... and please, please ... Stand by your man!

Buckdog

I'm betting the divorce comes sometime around March 3rd, 2009.

Ahh ... in which case a more appropriate song from Tammy Wynetter may be D-I-V-O-R-C-E!

I am taking great risk by commenting here. Buckdog accused me of subterfuge and conspiracy some time ago and implied that he had evidence to back it up.

...that said, I like his blog, and I like this post.

ti-guy ... I was WRONG .. TOTALLY ... based on eroneous info I thought I had ... and I extend to you a heartfelt apology! I'm sorry.

At one time I had someone here posting as 'tri-guy' and when I saw your handle on another site (myblag) I thought, erroneously that you were the troll that I had been engaged in.

Again ... I apologize to you and you are most welcome on this site at any time!!!!

Alrighty then. We shall speak no more of that.

Poor Babs. She's going to feel like a deposed empress for the rest of her days. Perhaps somewhat along the lines of an Imelda Marcos.

At least Babs will (like Amelda) have her shoe collection to keep her company!!

Post a Comment



Follow leftdog on Twitter




About Me

Archives

BANNED FOR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

  • -Carmichael-
  • Things I Read

    • -Canadian Political Viewpoints-
    • -ZAG-
    • -Next Year Country-
    • -Huffington Post: Canada-
    • -LEFTIST JAB-
    • -Let Freedom Rain-
    • -Informed On Information-
    • -Wellington Post-NDP-
    • -Trapped In A Whirlpool-
    • -Larry Hubich's Blog-
    • -ROGERISM-
    • -Leftdog's Daily KOS Blog Page-
    • -RIDER PROPHET-
    • -Dipper Chick
    • -Ideagist -
    • -Al Barger's MORETHINGS.COM-
    • -Canadian Cynic-
    • Saskatchewan Progressive Bloggers
    • *NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY*
    • My Zimbio
      Top Stories
    • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    • Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      View blog authority
    • Display Pagerank
    • Canada's NDP
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates