« Home | Saskatchewan Party Determined to ‘Criminalize’ The... » | Marc Garneau WILL Run As A Liberal In The Next Fed... » | Canadians DO NOT AGREE With Harper's 'War On Drugs... » | Russian Ship Crosses Arctic Seaway To Churchill, M... » | Fundamentalist University President And Wife Accus... » | Saskatchewan Party Simply Can't Spell Correctly » | The Saskatchewan Party Faces Three Long Weeks Afte... » | Saskatchewan's HOT Economy Good News For Ruling NDP! » | Saskatchewan Party Election Plan Leaked! » | Are Canadians 'Frisky'?? » 

Saturday, October 20, 2007 

Michael Coren Admits He Was WRONG For Wanting To Nuke Iran!

On September 3, 2006, I posted a story entitled "We Should Nuke Iran" - Toronto Sun Article wherein Michael Coren demanded an immediate nuclear attack on Iran. Coren was widely criticised for making such an irresponsible and murderous pronouncement. I am still stunned that the Toronto Sun published Coren's insane article.

Well, today in the Toronto Sun, Michael Coren apologizes for his nuclear attack demands:

"A little over a year ago I wrote a column in this newspaper that caused a major controversy. I advocated a tactical nuclear strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. I did not, of course, call for all-out nuclear war, but I did support what would be a massively destructive campaign against the Tehran regime's military ambitions. Thirteen months later I feel obliged to say that I wish I had never written such an article. I was wrong."

Better late then never ....

AFTERTHOUGHT:
The final thought I have on this will be this .... let's say that the USA or Israel launch a military attack on Iran. You can be sure that Canadians will condemn it massively. I wouldn't want to be Michael Coren with my September 2nd, 2006 article hanging out there if an attack on Iran acutally DOES occur. Just call this - Michael Coren's insurance policy ....


Coren's Article in the Toronto Sun

. . .So, again, I was wrong in what I wrote one year ago. But not wrong in still wanting the people of the world to be acutely aware of this darkness in their midst.

-----------------

So, he's saying that ye was wrong but he still sticks to his guns. Notice also that the article is not about Iran and
Iranians but him.

It's always about him.

Good point! I like the way you dissected that!

Post a Comment



Follow leftdog on Twitter




About Me

Archives

BANNED FOR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

  • -Carmichael-
  • Things I Read

    • -Canadian Political Viewpoints-
    • -ZAG-
    • -Next Year Country-
    • -Huffington Post: Canada-
    • -LEFTIST JAB-
    • -Let Freedom Rain-
    • -Informed On Information-
    • -Wellington Post-NDP-
    • -Trapped In A Whirlpool-
    • -Larry Hubich's Blog-
    • -ROGERISM-
    • -Leftdog's Daily KOS Blog Page-
    • -RIDER PROPHET-
    • -Dipper Chick
    • -Ideagist -
    • -Al Barger's MORETHINGS.COM-
    • -Canadian Cynic-
    • Saskatchewan Progressive Bloggers
    • *NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY*
    • My Zimbio
      Top Stories
    • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    • Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      View blog authority
    • Display Pagerank
    • Canada's NDP
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates