« Home | The Dick Cheney VERSUS Nancy Pelosi BLINK OFF! » | CIA Spied On Left-Wing Canadians In '60s & '70s » | Ezra Levant Keeping Vigil With Conrad Black While ... » | How to 'De-fund' A War-monger! » | The 'LOONIE' Is 20 Years Old Today » | The Right Sharpens Knives for 'Sicko' » | Jib Jab - Presidential 'Star Spangled Banner' » | Do Americans Want A Democracy Or An Autocracy? Che... » | Scientists Want To Sequence Neanderthal Genome » | Semi -Truck Loaded With Uranium Crashes In Saskatc... » 

Sunday, July 01, 2007 

CANADA: My Home And Native Land!!

A Children's Canada

Together We are Canada!
My name is British Columbia
The jewel of the West Coast.
Forestry and fishing are
The things that I do most.

Hi, I am Alberta
A wild west kind of place
With cattle and oil and mountains
And lots of open space.
I am Manitoba
And I’m Saskatchewan
We’re the golden prairies
Where fields of grain grow in the sun

Hi, I am Ontario
The home of government
To me each year the leaders
Of our democracy are sent.
Bonjour, I am Quebec
Here French is my language too
When I want to ask “how are you?”
I say, “comment t’allez vous?”

Newfoundland, New Brunswick
And Nova Scotia -- those are we,
We are Atlantic Provinces
The three musketeers of the sea.
I’m Prince Edward Island
And I know I may be small
But without me all the rest of you
Would have no potatoes at all.

The Yukon, Nunavut and North West
Territories are up north.
Through ice and cold and polar bears
Few brave souls venture forth.
Together we are Canada
One nation strong and free
With sharing, friends and happiness
Forever we will be!



Follow leftdog on Twitter




About Me

Archives

BANNED FOR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

  • -Carmichael-
  • Things I Read

    • -Canadian Political Viewpoints-
    • -ZAG-
    • -Next Year Country-
    • -Huffington Post: Canada-
    • -LEFTIST JAB-
    • -Let Freedom Rain-
    • -Informed On Information-
    • -Wellington Post-NDP-
    • -Trapped In A Whirlpool-
    • -Larry Hubich's Blog-
    • -ROGERISM-
    • -Leftdog's Daily KOS Blog Page-
    • -RIDER PROPHET-
    • -Dipper Chick
    • -Ideagist -
    • -Al Barger's MORETHINGS.COM-
    • -Canadian Cynic-
    • Saskatchewan Progressive Bloggers
    • *NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY*
    • My Zimbio
      Top Stories
    • Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    • Politics Blogs - Blog Top Sites
      View blog authority
    • Display Pagerank
    • Canada's NDP
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates